Current Available Openings
Position: Property Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00AM - 4:30PM/9:30AM-6PM depending on staff
The Property Manager is responsible for the total on-site operation of the assigned community. She/he is expected to display a strong commitment to company goals, values and the success of the Ardent Property Management Team. Under the immediate direction of the Regional Manager, a Property Manager is responsible for all Financial, Marketing, Maintenance and Administrative components listed below.
*It is understood, that as a salaried employee, Managers are expected to work until the job is complete (depending on site).
- Ensure that all rent is collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
- Input the annual operating budget, and review monthly budget comparison for Regional Review.
- Maintain accurate records of debt collections.
- Approve all invoices and purchase orders assuring the products have been received and services have been performed in a satisfactory manner.
- Obtain bids for yearly improvements for the properties.
- Submit accurate weekly availability and activity reports to the Regional Manager on Mondays.
- Maintain the highest occupancy as possible at all times.
- Implement market rental rates and specials as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Prepare Monthly Market Survey Reports
- Coordinate daily activities of the Maintenance personnel to ensure proper response to maintain requests, preparation of vacancies and the overall quality of the community appearance.
- Acquire competitive bids for the refurbishments as directed by Regional Manager.
- Schedule work with all contractors to prepare vacancies for rental and complete other miscellaneous projects.
- Inspect the property on a daily basis to ensure proper upkeep.
- Assess vacant units prior to renting to meet Ardent Communities standards.
- Oversee all leasing functions; ensure processes are being adhered to.
- Maintain an organized system for accurate record keeping including resident files, marketing information, maintenance records, inspections and correspondence.
- Supervise all leasing staff, maintenance staff and vendors on your site.
- Process all required forms and ensure the timely submission of required reports and time sheets.
- Communicate regularly with the Regional Manager concerning job responsibilities and expectations.
- Ensure all employees comply with Fair Housing laws and company policies.
- Handle resident concerns and problems.
- Prepare a quarterly Newsletter to residents (winter, spring, summer and fall).
- Property must maintain a 33% closing ratio.
- Other duties assigned by the Regional Manager or President of Ardent.
Please send your resume to SHarrison@ardentpm.com.
Position: Leasing Consultant
Reports to: Property Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:30AM - 6:00PM, Saturday: 9:30AM - 5:00PM & Sunday: 11:30AM - 5:00PM
*All Employees are expected to work until the job is complete.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for the total process of renting vacant units and renewals on the assigned property. He/she is expected to display a strong commitment to company goals, values, and the success of Ardent Communities and provide excellent Customer Service to new and existing residents. Under the immediate direction of the Property Manager.
- Set appointments with prospective residents over the phone.
- Greet all prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Determine prospective residents by utilizing the guest card.
- Show the model and/or available ready vacancies.
- Make follow-up calls and send follow-up notes to prospective residents.
- Maintain accurate records of follow-up actions taken.
- Process/verify prospective resident’s application information.
- Type all appropriate move-in paperwork prior to resident move-in date.
- Greet new resident(s) and assist with the move-in paperwork process.
- Familiarize self with competitor’s rental rates, policies, lease terms, specials, property conditions, etc.
- Familiarize self with community amenities, facts, and statistics.
- Maintain a minimum average closing ratio of 33% at all times and score 75 on any shop.
- Document all maintenance request calls on the appropriate form.
- Open, inspect and maintain cleanliness of model and community center daily.
- Make final preparations on ready vacancies prior to resident move-in date.
- Check the answering machine daily after opening and return calls.
- Maintain accurate availability, activity, and traffic reports.
- Adhere to Fair Housing Laws and company policies.
- Assist the Property Manager in the daily operation of the property as necessary.
- Other duties assigned by the Property Manager, Regional Manager, President of Ardent.
Please send your resume to SHarrison@ardentpm.com.
Position: Senior Administrative Support
Employment Type: Permanent
Reports to: Jaimine Johnson, Director of Commercial Operations, Leasing and Sales
Expected Start Date: Immediately
DRK & Company is seeking senior administrative support to a department, service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team. This position requires exceptional customer service and the ability to interact with a diverse group of internal and external customers at all levels of the organization. The majority of duties are administrative in nature with minimal focus on marketing/business development support.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide senior administrative and office support to a department, service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team
- Assist in the creation and/or editing of presentation materials including flyers, leasing proposals, case studies, email blasts, invitations, etc.
- Utilize standard marketing-approved templates and graphics while assisting in the creation of presentation materials, etc.
- Sort, prepare and deliver incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist with all aspects of meetings and manage active calendars for a department, service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team
- Maintain confidential department records and office files in accordance with internal company procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Marketing/business development experience