DRK and Company Realty is always searching for bright talent. Our headquarter is placed strategically north on the belt to support easy access to both our main office and our sites. Among the many companies with legitimate work, we pride ourselves on creating a fun atmosphere to do our job. If you like real estate, property management, accounting, construction, or maintenance we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume in the form provided.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the business operations of commercial properties, be the primary business advocate of assigned locations working in conjunction with Asset Management, Leasing, Accounting,Lead the business operations of commercial properties, be the primary business advocate of assigned locations working in conjunction with Asset Management, Leasing, Accounting, Development, Construction, and Marketing to maximize financial performance
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of buildings and grounds of assigned locations while adhering to established corporate standards
- Cultivate relationships with merchants, service providers, business partners as well as local government officials and community leaders
- Serve as liaison between tenants and corporate office relative to lease administration and a variety of business areas-heavy lease accounting focus
- Develop and maintain Annual Operating Budgets including expense management to include development of the Net Quote Rates for CAM, taxes, and insurance and assisting the Property Controller in preparing detailed monthly reports for ownership including financial statements
- Vendor management, bidding, contract negotiations, and enforcement
- Develop and manage capital expenditure plans
- Strong understanding of the competitive environment and market area of assigned locations
- Work directly with marketing to enhance and increase brand image and awareness through multiple platforms
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special projects as needed or directed :
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial real estate, or related field
- Ohio Real Estate License required
- A College Degree strongly preferred
- Leadership skills, coupled with a focus on team building and team collaboration
- Strong communication skills-oral, written, presentation, influencing, and listening
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to think innovatively and act with a sense of urgency
- Self-directed, able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously, and consistently meet deadlines
- Highly Adaptable
- Proficient computer skills, Yardi experience, and Excel are a must
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) & 401(k) Match
- Generous paid time off
- Quarterly Reviews
- Positive, team-oriented work environment.
Under limited supervision perform skilled work involving the operation, maintenance, repair, alteration, and additions to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical building systems, building furnishings, and site improvements.
- Should have knowledge of commercial building electrical equipment including electrical panels, transformers, ATS, Generators, UPS and lighting ballasts, BAS, and Fire panel
- Needs to be able to read MEP blueprints and understand electrical schematics
- Possibly an electrical journeyman certificate
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed below:
- Perform preventative/predictive maintenance on, troubleshoot, repair, install, and operate various types of HVAC-related equipment, emergency generators, and general building mechanical, elevators, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in accordance with industry standards and mechanical, electrical, plumbing and building codes.
- Perform general building maintenance and repair related to drywall, masonry, painting, ceilings, roofing, tile, carpets, windows, and other related items.
- Monitor the work of, communicate effectively with, and/or assist others, including contractors, engaged in maintenance, construction, and operation activities. Ensure work is completed, in compliance with contract terms and conditions and in accordance with company safety, security, environmental and conduct rules.
- Perform general housekeeping duties as required, such as assembling, moving, repairing, hanging, and adjusting furniture, wall hangings, doors, windows, and other office items, assist in snow removal, storm damage cleanup, lawn maintenance, spill cleanup, and inventory management.
- Procure necessary quality parts and materials in the most economical and accepted manner.
- Maintain records, including inspection documentation, and submit reports as required.
- Basic computer skills/knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Microsoft TEAMS